Associating a user group with a transaction
To associate a user group with a transaction, take the following steps:
- Click .The Transaction Association page opens.
- Select the user group that you want to associate transactions
with from the Select User Group to Assign Transactions list
and click Go. The Assign Transaction to a User Group page opens.
- Select the transaction that you want to associate with
the user group from the Select Transaction to Assign list
and click Add. Repeat this step for every transaction you want to associate with the user group. The names of the transactions that you add appear in the Transactions Assigned table.
- Optional: You can remove the associations you have just added by clicking the Scissors icon. You can also terminate associations that have been previously submitted by clicking Terminate, as well as reinstate terminated associations by clicking Activate.
- Click Submit. A confirmation message asks you to confirm your action.
- Click OK.