Adding InfoSphere MDM Web Reports
If a new report becomes available, you can add the report configuration information in InfoSphere® MDM Workbench. Doing so enables users of InfoSphere MDM Web Reports to access the report.
About this task
Report configuration information is managed in InfoSphere MDM Workbench MDMS Configuration perspective.
- In the toolbar, select Advanced Interface from the Editor interface list.
- In the configuration editor, select Applications view.
- Select Identity Hub Reports from the Application list.
- For each report you want to enable, click Add beside the Application Properties group box. A new application property is created with default values.
- Use the Name and Value for the reports you want to enable, as described in Table 1.
- Add a Primary Index and Secondary Index for each report.
- The Record Status is set to Active by default. If you want to turn a report off globally, set the Record Status to Inactive in the Properties view. This step is optional.
- Repeat steps 3-6 as needed.
- Save the project.