Disassociating or deleting an algorithm
If you no longer need a specific algorithm, you can disassociate it from its member type for possible use later, or delete it altogether.
Algorithms are managed in InfoSphere® MDM Workbench Configuration perspective.
About this task
- In the toolbar, select Advanced Interface from the Editor interface list.
- In the configuration editor, select Algorithms view.
- Select the algorithm you want to remove.
- Click Remove. In the Remove
Algorithm window, you can permanently delete the algorithm
or disassociate the algorithm from its current member type.
- To disassociate the algorithm from its member type and retain the algorithm for use later, click Don't delete the Algorithm. (Pressing the Enter key also runs this option.)
- To permanently delete the algorithm from the database,
click Delete the Algorithm. Attention: This operation cannot be reversed through the .
- If the removed algorithm was the active algorithm for the current member type, set another algorithm to Active. See Setting an algorithm to active.
- Save the project.