IBM InfoSphere Information Governance Dashboard
Use IBM® InfoSphere® Information Governance Dashboard to measure the effectiveness of information governance initiatives by querying and visualizing business, technical, and operational metadata from IBM InfoSphere Information Server products.
- Data rules, data rule sets, and metrics
- Information governance implementation
- Relationships between information governance elements
- Recency of reporting information
- A set of SQL views
- A Cognos Framework Manager model that you can use to understand the classes and relationships that contribute to reports
- A set of predefined Cognos reports and workspaces
You can use or customize the Cognos reports and workspaces for your own information governance environment.
- IBM InfoSphere Information Governance Catalog items
- Information governance items that include information governance policies, information governance rules, categories, terms, stewards, custom attributes, and labels.
- IBM InfoSphere Information Analyzer items
- Information governance items that include projects, rules, rule definitions, rule sets, and metrics.
- Implemented data resources
- Data resources that are imported into the metadata repository, including host computers, databases, schemas, database tables, and database columns.
- Other related metadata objects
- Objects that include suite users, labels, and notes.