Configuring the Greenplum connector as a target
To configure a Greenplum Connector stage to write rows to a Greenplum table, you must specify the target table or view or define the SQL statements.
- On the job design canvas, double-click the Greenplum Connector stage icon.
- Select the input link to edit.
- Select the Write mode to define the type of SQL the Greenplum connector stage must execute.
- Enter the name of the target table in the Table name field. Use the syntax table_name or schema_name.table_name or database_name.schema_name.table_name, where schema_name is the owning schema of the table and database_name is the owning database of the schema and table. When schema_name is not specified, the connector uses the default schema of the currently connected user.
- Click OK, and then save the job.