Purging the history for all the schedules in a view
To quickly purge the run history of a number of schedules, you can purge the history of a schedule view. The run history for all of the schedules that are captured by the schedule view are purged from the metadata repository.
- In the IBM® InfoSphere® Information Server Web console, click the Administration tab.
- In the Navigation pane, select .
- In the Views of Schedules pane, select a view.
- Click Purge Run History.
- In the Purge window, specify
Option Description Purge all run history Select All. Purge run history in a date range
- Select Range.
- Type dates and times or use the calendar to specify a start date and an end date.
Click Yes. The run history is deleted from the metadata repository.