Criteria for schedule views
You access schedules from a view, which filters the events based on criteria that you set.
To create views, you can filter messages by the following criteria:
- You can filter tasks of a schedule by their names. Two wild cards
- An asterisk (*) finds one or more characters.
- A question mark (?) finds any single character at the current position.
- You can filter tasks of a schedule by their descriptions.
- Schedule status
- A schedule has three statuses: Complete, Started, and Paused.
- Task Run status
- Each task instance can have one of four statuses: Abnormally Ended, Finished, Canceled by User, or Running.
- You can filter schedules by users.
- You can filter schedules by three sets of dates:
- The dates on which schedules are created.
- The dates on which any task executions of the schedule were started.
- The updates, such as run start or completion, of any task executions for the schedule.
- You can filter tasks based on the application components that originated the tasks.