Updating the Match Designer database
If the source installation uses the Match Designer database, you must back it up on the source computer and restore it on the target computer, or recreate the database on the target computer.
- On the source computer, back up the Match Designer database. Refer to the documentation for the database that you are using as your exceptions database. For example, refer to the Db2® documentation for the version of Db2 that you are using.
- On the target installation, do one of the following:
- Restore the Match Designer database from the backup that you created.
- Recreate the Match Designer database. For more information, see Creating the InfoSphere® QualityStage® Match Designer database.
- Update the environment for each match specification and recreate the ODBC data source name (DSN) and DSN connections. For more information, see Configuring InfoSphere QualityStage Match Designer.