Configuring your credentials
As a suite administrator or suite user, you can map the credentials for your own user account.
- In the IBM® InfoSphere® Information Server Web console, click the Administration tab.
- In the Navigation pane, select .
- Select the InfoSphere Information Server engine that you want to configure.
- Click Open My Credentials.
- Type the user name and password that you want to use to connect to the IBM InfoSphere Information Server engine. The user name and password that you provide must be a valid user name and password for the operating system where the engine tier components are installed.
- Click Save and Close.