IIS-CONN-DB2-00363E An error occurred while preparing the table partitioning information. The table name must be fully qualified. Currently the table name is set to: Table name.
ExplanationThe table partitioning information could not be determined. The table name is set to :Table name.
- When the memory is corrupted
- When there is an internal error
- When the Db2 connector cannot detect a period (.) in the table name.
User responseDo one of the following actions:
- Add the schema in the Table name property and then run the job again.
- Review whether the Db2 connector is using the correct table name in the SQL statement.
- Ensure that sufficient memory is available to satisfy the Db2 connector requirements.
- If the problem persists, gather the job logs and job design, and
contact IBM Software Support. You can export the job design as a .dsx or .isx file.
For information about the specific logs and information that you must collect before you contact IBM Software Support, see the troubleshooting topics for InfoSphere Information Server in IBM Knowledge Center.
For information about how to export your job design as a .dsx file so that you can share it with others, see the topics about designing InfoSphere DataStage and QualityStage jobs in IBM Knowledge Center. For information about how to export your job design as a .isx file so that you can share it with others, see the topics about deploying jobs and accessing version control in IBM Knowledge Center.