IIS-CONN-DB2-00302E Error Error code occurred while opening the named pipe for writing.
ExplanationThe Db2 connector could not open the named pipe for writing data with the Db2 loader. The error code is Error code.
The Db2 connector could not open the specified file from the directory. Typically this error occurs when:
- Trying to open the specified file from the Usage > Load control > Message file property. If a fully qualified path is specified, the message file will be created in the directory specified. If a fully qualified path is not specified, the message file is created in the current working directory of the job.
- Trying to create or overwrite the sequential file where the connector writes the data to be loaded by the Db2 loader. The connector generates the file name and creates the file in the directory specified by the Usage > Load control > Input data files directory property.
- User does not have required permission for the User ID to access the file or path.
User responseDo the following:
- Review the Db2 logs for the reason code.
- Increase the Usage value in Load control > Load timeout property. As a result, the Db2 loader will have more time to start and open pipe before the connector times out.