Defining a Db2 connector job
Use the InfoSphere® DataStage® and QualityStage® Designer client to define a job by using the Db2® connector.
- From the Designer client, select from the menu.
- In the New window, select the Parallel Job or Server Job icon, and click OK.
- On the left side of the Designer client in the Palette menu, select the Database category.
- Locate Db2 in the list of available databases, and click the down arrow to view the available stages.
- Drag the Db2 Connector stage icon to the parallel or server canvas.
- You can enter and modify the following attributes:
- Name of the Db2 Connector stage or link: Modify the default name of the connector or the link. You can enter up to 255 characters. Alternatively, you can modify the name of the stage or link in the parallel canvas.
- Description: Enter an optional description of the stage or link.
- Click Save.
What to do next
Define properties to use Db2 connector as a source.