Creating a job
You must create an IBM® InfoSphere® DataStage® parallel job with the ILOG® JRules stage to invoke specific JRules ruleset.
- From the Designer client, select .
- Select the Parallel Job icon, and click OK.
- In the Parallel Job canvas, define stages for accessing your source and target data such as a file or database data.
- In the Designer client palette area, click Real Time.
- Select the ILOG JRules Connector stage icon and drag the stage to your open job. Position the stage in between the source and target stages.
- Link the different stages.
- (Optional) Rename the links and stages.
- Select to save the job.