Configuring the reject link
You can configure reject links on the ILOG® JRules stage to accept the input records that the connector found to be in error. When the connector sends the records in error to the reject links defined for the stage, the job continues to run for the remaining input records and you can verify the rejected records to determine the cause for error. If a reject link is not configured for an input link on which the connector detected records in error, the connector logs an error and the job fails.
- Define an output link for the ILOG JRules stage
- Right-click the output link, then select the Convert to reject check box to convert the output link as a reject link.
- Open the stage editor, select the Reject tab.
- Select the relevant options under the Reject rows based on selected list to set the reject condition.
- Select ERRORCODE or ERRORTEXT, or both, in the Add to reject row section to specify that the error code and error text information must be included in the rejected records to identify the reason for which the records were rejected.
- In the Reject From Link field, select the input link.
- In the Abort when field, specify the limit value for the condition.
- In the Abort after field, specify the upper limit for reject links.
- Click OK to save.