Follow these procedures to administer IBM® InfoSphere® Information Server services and IBM WebSphere® Application Server services. For example, check the status of services and stop and restart them when you back up or restore your system, or to do other maintenance tasks.Commands to start and stop services are listed here.
For further information about the WebSphere Application Server tools and processes, see the WebSphere Application Server documentation.
- Starting the Deployment Manager by using the startManager tool
- Stopping the Deployment Manager by using the stopManager tool
- Starting a node agent by using the startNode tool
- Stopping a node agent by using the stopNode tool
- Starting cluster members
- Stopping cluster members
- Starting stand-alone application servers and cluster members by using the startServer tool