Points of interest (POI) API
- Customers can create/update/delete/get/query the customer-specific POI information via the POI API.
- The POI API is served as a REST interface.
- Multiple records manipulations is supported.
- Geohash based query.
- Longitude/Latitude query.
- Geohash scale level for query API.
- Geohash level is always fixed as scale level 7.
- For a query with polygon geometry, if the scale level is larger than 4, the query scale level is always reduced to 4 from a performance perspective.
- Therefore, the current POI API supports only scale level 4 for a polygon geometry query.
- Point and LineString geometry support scale level 7.
- Value filter.
- Circle support, the radius from center Longitude/Latitude.
navigation_points for route search
- The POI's entrance and exit can be different from center of POI.
- Multiple entrances and exits can exist on each POI.
navigation_points is defined under
properties of GeoJSON, the Dynamic Map Manager (DMM) uses the information when the routing service is called.
Supported functionalities on
navigation_points for route search from IBM IoT Connected Vehicle Insights V3.1
- The value of
navigation_points is array structure.
- Only the first
navigation_point is used on DMM.
- Can not distinguish entrance/exit.
- Can not use multiple entrance/exit.
heading fields are considered on DMM routing service but unknown fields are ignored.
"building_name": "IBM Hakozaki",
Detailed specification for Query including POST body detail
- If GeoJSON is the format to represent Feature objects and the feature object has a properties field, then the name-value pairs in the properties field are used for value-filtering.
- Supported GeoJSON.
- Geometry level.
- Feature level - if properties name-value pairs are specified, the pairs are used for value filtering
Query parameter detail
||Unit is kilo-meter. 0.1 means 100(meter). This is used only if Geometry type is Point in geojson.
POST body detail
- Query is supported as GeoJSON format.
- Polygon (Single and Exterior only)
- If GeoJSON is the format to represent Feature objects and the feature object has a properties field, then the name-value pairs in the properties will be used for value-filtering as
- Supported GeoJSON
- Geometry level
- Feature level - if properties name-value pairs are specified, they are used for value filtering
||Point with circle