OPL function for use in CPLEX models with a multi-criteria objective.
staticLexFull(goals, weights, priorities, abstol, reltol);
- is an array of expressions of variables.
- is an array of integers to weight each of the goals for each step of the lex.
- is an array of integers to define the order of the multiple optimization solves or to blend some goals.
- is an array of floats to define the absolute tolerances.
- is an array of floats to define the relative tolerances.
staticLexFull defines a multicriteria policy.
You can find an example using this function in the distribution <install_dir>\opl\examples\opl\cplex_staticLex