2019 (07E3) (RC2019): MQRC_HOBJ_ERROR
Hobjis not valid, for one of the following reasons:
- The parameter pointer is not valid, or (for the MQOPEN call) points to read-only storage. (It is not always possible to detect parameter pointers that are not valid; if not detected, unpredictable results occur.)
- The value specified was not returned by a preceding MQOPEN call.
- The value specified has been made invalid by a preceding MQCLOSE call.
- The handle is a shared handle that has been made invalid by another thread issuing the MQCLOSE call.
- The handle is a nonshared handle that is being used by a thread that did not create the handle.
- The call is MQGET or MQPUT, but the object represented by the handle is not a queue.
Ensure that a successful MQOPEN call is performed for this object, and that an MQCLOSE call has not already been performed for it. Ensure that the handle is being used within its valid scope (see the description of MQOPEN in MQOPEN for more information).