2033 (07F1) (RC2033): MQRC_NO_MSG_AVAILABLE
An MQGET call was issued, but there is no message on the queue satisfying the selection criteria
specified in MQMD (the
CorrelId fields), and in MQGMO
MatchOptions fields). Either the MQGMO_WAIT
option was not specified, or the time interval specified by the
in MQGMO has expired. This reason is also returned for an MQGET call for browse, when the end of the
queue has been reached.
- If the completion code is MQCC_WARNING, some response messages were received during the specified wait interval, but not all. The response bag contains system-generated nested bags for the messages that were received.
- If the completion code is MQCC_FAILED, no response messages were received during the specified wait interval.
MQCC_WARNING or MQCC_FAILED
If this is an expected condition, no corrective action is required.
- The message was put on the queue successfully.
- The unit of work (if any) used for the MQPUT or MQPUT1 call was committed successfully.
- The options controlling the selection criteria are specified correctly. All of the following can affect the eligibility of a message for return on the MQGET call:
- Value of
MsgIdfield in MQMD
- Value of
CorrelIdfield in MQMD