Managing keys and certificates
Use the runmqckm command (Windows and UNIX systems) to manage keys, certificates, and certificate requests.
- The runmqckm command
- The runmqckm command is available on Windows and UNIX systems.
The runmqckm command provides functions that are similar to those of iKeyman, described in Security.
Use the runmqckm command to do the following:
- Create the type of CMS key database files that IBM® MQ requires
- Create certificate requests
- Import personal certificates
- Import CA certificates
- Manage self-signed certificates