The IBM WebSphere MQ Hypervisor Edition for Red Hat Enterprise Linux virtual image for appliances
The IBM® WebSphere® MQ Hypervisor Edition for Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® virtual image provides the operating system and product binary files that are required to create virtual system instances to deploy from IBM Workload Deployer or run on IBM PureApplication® System.
Available virtual images
- IBM WebSphere MQ Hypervisor Edition for Red Hat Enterprise Linux Version 7.0.1 64 bit Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server.
- IBM WebSphere MQ Hypervisor Edition for Red Hat Enterprise Linux Version 7.5 64 bit Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server.
After the virtual machine image has been added to the image catalog, you can create, manage, and deploy virtual system patterns to the cloud.
On IBM Workload Deployer, the image requires a cloud provisioned with servers capable of running 64 bit Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server and the VMware ESX hypervisor.
Virtual image contents
- 64 bit Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server
- IBM WebSphere MQ Version 7.5
- IBM WebSphere MQ Explorer
Other software provided in the installation package
The installation package includes script packages and command scripts.
Maintenance for virtual machines is applied using the Apply Maintenance mechanism provided with the appliance.