Display JVM Jobs (DSPJVMJOB)
|Where allowed to run: All environments (*ALL)
The Display JVM Jobs (DSPJVMJOB) command allows the user to see all of the jobs on the system that contain an active Java Virtual Machine. The output from the command can either be shown on the requesting work station's display or printed with the job's spooled output. The following information is available about each Java Virtual Machine job, as appropriate:
- Current User
- Server Type
- You must have job control (*JOBCTL) special authority to use this command.
Specifies whether the output from the command is shown at the requesting work station or printed with the job's spooled output.
- Output requested by an interactive job is shown on the display. Output requested by a batch job is printed with the job's spooled output.
- The output is printed with the job's spooled output.
This command displays information about all jobs on the system containing a Java Virtual Machine. The information will be output to the display.
- DSPJVMJOB failed.
- &1 special authority is required.
- Error occurred while processing.