Removing an alias from a registry definition
To remove an alias from an Enterprise Identity Mapping (EIM) registry definition, you must be connected to the EIM domain in which you want to work and you must have EIM access control as Registry administrator, Administrator for selected registries, or EIM administrator.
To remove an alias to an EIM registry definition, complete these steps:
- From IBM® Navigator for i, expand .
- Click Domain Management.
- If you are not currently connected to the EIM domain controller, a Connect to EIM Domain Controller dialog box is displayed. Enter the connection information to use for the connection to the EIM domain controller. Click OK
- Right-click the EIM domain in which you want to work and select Open.
- Right-click User Registries,
select Open to display the list of registry
definitions within the domain. Note: If you have Administrator for selected registries access control, the list contains only those registry definitions to which you are specifically authorized.
- Right-click the registry definition for which you want to remove an alias and select Properties.
- In the Properties dialog box, in the Address aliases portion of the dialog, select the alias you want to remove and click Remove.
- Click OK to save the changes.