Adding a system registry definition
To create a system registry definition, you must be connected to the Enterprise Identity Mapping (EIM) domain in which you want to work and you must have EIM administrator access control.
To add a system registry definition to an EIM domain, complete these steps.
- From IBM® Navigator for i, expand .
- Click Domain Management.
- If you are not currently connected to the EIM domain controller, a Connect to EIM Domain Controller dialog box is displayed. Enter the connection information to use for the connection to the EIM domain controller. Click OK
- Right-click the EIM domain in which you want to work and select Open.
- Right-click User Registries, select Open.
- Click the Actions menu and select .
- In the Add System Registry dialog
box, provide information about the system registry definition, as
- A name for the system registry definition.
- A registry definition type.
- A description of the system registry definition.
- (Optional.) The user registry URL.
- One or more aliases for the system registry definition, if necessary.
- Click OK to save the information and add the registry definition to the EIM domain.