Adding a member to a group registry definition
To add a member to a group registry definition, you must be connected to the EIM domain in which you want to work and you must have EIM access control as EIM administrator, Registry administrator, Administrator for selected registries (for both the group registry definition to which you want to add the member and to the individual member that you want to add).
To add a member to a group registry definition, complete these steps:
- From IBM® Navigator for i, expand .
- Click Domain Management.
- If you are not currently connected to the EIM domain controller, a Connect to EIM Domain Controller dialog box is displayed. Enter the connection information to use for the connection to the EIM domain controller. Click OK
- Right-click the EIM domain in which you want to work and select Open.
- Right-click User Registries,
select Open to display the list of registry
definitions within the domain. Note: If you have Administrator for selected registries access control, the list contains only those registry definitions to which you are specifically authorized.
- Right-click the group registry definition to which you want to add a member and select Properties.
- In the Group registry members: portion of the page, click Add.
- In the Add EIM Registries dialog box,
select one or more registry definitions and click OK.
The contents of the list varies based on the type of EIM access control that you have and is restricted to registry definitions with the same case sensitivity as other members of the group.
- Click OK to exit.