Adding a group registry definition
To create a group registry definition, you must be connected to the EIM domain in which you want to work and you must have EIM administrator access control.
To add a group registry definition to an EIM domain, complete these steps:
- From IBM® Navigator for i, expand .
- Click Domain Management.
- If you are not currently connected to the EIM domain controller, a Connect to EIM Domain Controller dialog box is displayed. Enter the connection information to use for the connection to the EIM domain controller. Click OK
- Right-click the EIM domain in which you want to work and select Open.
- Right-click User Registries, select Open.
- Click the Actions menu and select .
- In the Add Group Registry dialog box, provide information about
the group registry definition, as follows:
- A name for the group registry definition.
- Select Group registry members are case sensitive if all members of the group registry definition are case sensitive.
- A description of the group registry definition.
- One or more aliases for the group registry definition, if necessary.
- Click OK to save the information and add the registry definition to the EIM domain.