Gathering recovery information for a cluster
You can use the Work with Cluster (WRKCLU) command to collect information for a complete picture of your cluster. This information can be used to aid in error resolution.
The Work with Cluster (WRKCLU) command is used to display and to work with cluster nodes and objects. When you run this command, the Work with Cluster display is shown. In addition to displaying nodes in a cluster and cluster information, you can use this command to view cluster information and to gather data about your cluster
To gather error recovery information, complete these steps:
- On a character-based interface, type
WRKCLU OPTION(OPTION). You can specify the following options to indicate with which cluster status information you want to work with.
- Display the Work with Cluster menu.
- Display cluster information.
- Display the performance and configuration parameters for the cluster.
- Display the Work with Cluster Nodes panel which is a list of nodes in the cluster.
- Display the Work with Device Domains panel which is a list of device domains in the cluster.
- Display the Work with Cluster Resource Groups panel which is a list of cluster resource groups in the cluster.
- Display the Work with Administrative Domains panel which is a list of administrative domains in the cluster.
- Gathers related trace and debug information for all cluster resource service jobs in the cluster. This information is written to a file with a member for each cluster resource service job. Use this option only when directed by your service provider. It will display a prompt panel for the Dump Cluster Trace (DMPCLUTRC).