*SECADM special authority
Security administrator (*SECADM) special authority allows a user to create, change, and delete user profiles.
A user with *SECADM special authority can:
- Add users to the system distribution directory.
- Display authority for documents or folders.
- Add and remove access codes to the system.
- Give and remove a user’s access code authority.
- Give and remove permission for users to work on another user’s behalf.
- Delete documents and folders.
- Delete document lists.
- Change distribution lists created by other users.
Only a user with *SECADM and *ALLOBJ special authority can give *SECADM special authority to another user.