Displaying all policy associations for a domain
To display all policy associations defined for a domain, you must be connected to the Enterprise Identity Mapping (EIM) domain in which you want to work and you must have some level of EIM access control to perform this task.
You can view all policy associations with any access control level except Administrator for selected registries access control. This access control level allows you to list and view only those associations to registries for which you have explicit authority. Consequently, with this access control you cannot list or view any default domain policy associations, unless you also have EIM mapping lookup operations access control.
To display all the policy associations for a domain, complete these steps:
- From IBM® Navigator for i, expand .
- Click Domain Management.
- If you are not currently connected to the EIM domain controller, a Connect to EIM Domain Controller dialog box is displayed. Enter the connection information to use for the connection to the EIM domain controller. Click OK
- Right-click the EIM domain in which you want to work and select Mapping Policy.
- Select a page to display the policy associations defined
for the domain, as follows:
- Select the Domain page to view the default domain policy associations defined for the domain and whether a policy association is enabled at the registry level.
- Select the Registry page to view the default registry policy associations defined for the domain. You can also view which source registries and target registries the policy associations affect.
- Select the Certificate Filter page to view the certificate filter policy associations defined and enabled at the registry level.
- Click OK to finish.