Display SST Security Attrs (DSPSSTSECA)
|Where allowed to run: All environments (*ALL)
The Display SST Security Attributes (DSPSSTSECA) command shows the service tools attributes.
If a new file is created when sending the output to a physical file, system file QASYSSTSEC in system library QSYS with a format name of QSYSSTSEC is used as a model.
- You must have either security administrator (*SECADM) or audit (*AUDIT) special authorities.
|OUTPUT||Output||*, *PRINT, *OUTFILE||Optional|
|OUTFILE||File to receive output||Qualified object name||Optional|
|Qualifier 1: File to receive output||Name|
|Qualifier 2: Library||Name, *LIBL, *CURLIB|
|OUTMBR||Output member options||Element list||Optional|
|Element 1: Member to receive output||Name, *FIRST|
|Element 2: Replace or add records||*REPLACE, *ADD|
Specifies where the output from the command is sent.
- The output is displayed (if requested by an interactive job) or printed with the job's spooled output (if requested by a batch job).
- The output is printed with the job's spooled output.
- The output is directed to the database file specified for the File to receive output (OUTFILE) parameter.
File to receive output (OUTFILE)
Specifies the database file to which the output of the command is directed. If the file does not exist, this command creates a database file in the specified library. If the file is created, the public authority for the file is the same as the create authority specified for the library in which the file is created. Use the Display Library Description (DSPLIBD) command to show the library's create authority.
Qualifier 1: File to receive output
- Specify the name of the database file to which the command output is directed.
Qualifier 2: Library
- The library list is used to locate the file. If the file is not found, one is created in the current library. If no current library exists, the file will be created in the QGPL library.
- The current library for the thread is used to locate the file. If no library is specified as the current library for the thread, the QGPL library is used.
- Specify the name of the library to be searched.
Output member options (OUTMBR)
Specifies the name of the database file member that receives the output of the command.
Element 1: Member to receive output
- The first member in the file receives the output. If OUTMBR(*FIRST) is specified and the member does not exist, the system creates a member with the name of the file specified for the File to receive output (OUTFILE) parameter. If the member already exists, you have the option to add new records to the end of the existing member or clear the member and then add the new records.
- Specify the name of the file member that receives the output. If it does not exist, the system creates it.
Element 2: Replace or add records
- The system clears the existing member and adds the new records.
- The system adds the new records to the end of the existing records.
Example 1: Displaying SST security attributes
This command shows the service tools security attributes. Because OUTPUT(*) is assumed, the information is either displayed or printed, depending on where the command is submitted.
- Error occurred during output file processing.
- User does not have required special authorities.