The REMOVE_MIRROR_TAKEOVER_ADDRESS procedure removes a takeover IP address from a takeover IP address group.
Removing an address from a takeover IP address group has no effect on the TCP/IP interface for the address.
Authorization: For the authority needed to use this procedure, see Authorization.
The schema is QSYS2.
- A character or graphic string that contains the name of the takeover IP address group that contains the IP address to remove.
- group-name must have been registered with the QSYS2.CREATE_MIRROR_TAKEOVER_GROUP procedure.
- A character or graphic string that contains the IP address to remove. Either an IPv4 or an IPv6 address can be specified.
- ip-address must have been registered as part of group-name with the QSYS2.ADD_MIRROR_TAKEOVER_ADDRESS procedure.
- Can also contain the following special value:
- Remove all the registered IP addresses from the takeover IP address group.
- The IP addresses are removed one at a time. If an error occurs, any addresses that have already been removed will not be restored.
- Remove an IP address from a takeover IP address
CALL QSYS2.REMOVE_MIRROR_TAKEOVER_ADDRESS(GROUP_NAME => 'GROUP1', IP_ADDRESS => '220.127.116.11');