Making an independent disk pool highly available
To make an independent disk pool highly available, it becomes managed by clustering using a device cluster resource group.
To use the PowerHA® graphical interface to make an independent disk pool highly available, follow these steps:
- In a Web browser, enter
mysystemis the host name of the system.
- Log on to the system with your user profile and password.
- Click PowerHA in the IBM® Navigator for iwindow.
- On the PowerHA page, click Independent ASPs.
- On the Independent ASPs Details page, click Make Highly Available... from the context menu of the Independent ASP that you want to make highly available.
- Follow the instructions in the Make Highly Available wizard to make the independent disk pool highly available.