You might need to remove a node from a cluster if you are performing an upgrade of that node or if the node no longer needs to participate in the IBM® i high-availability environment.
To remove a node from an existing cluster using the PowerHA graphical interface, follow these steps:
- In a Web browser, enter
mysystemis the host name of the system.
- Log on to the system with your user profile and password.
- Click PowerHA from the IBM Navigator for i window.
- On the PowerHA page, click on Cluster Nodes .
- On the Cluster Nodes page, select Remove from the context menu of the node you want to remove.
- Click Yes on the confirmation window.