Displaying or changing Metro Mirror properties
Display information about a metro mirroring session to change the associated copy descriptions.
Displaying or changing metro mirroring properties with PowerHA® licensed program is installed
To change metro mirroring properties by using the PowerHA graphical interface, follow these steps:
- In a Web browser, enter
mysystemis the host name of the system.
- Log on to the system with your user profile and password.
- Click PowerHA in the IBM® Navigator for iwindow.
- On the PowerHA page, click Independent ASPs.
- On the Independent ASPs page, select Details… from the context menu of the independent disk pool for which you want to change the metro mirroring properties.
- On the Independent ASP Details page, select Properties… from the context menu of either the production or mirror copy.
- On the Properties page, click Edit in the Advanced section.
- Make changes to the properties and click Save.