Removing an alias from an EIM identifier
To remove an alias from an Enterprise Identity Mapping (EIM) identifier, you must be connected to the EIM domain in which you want to work and you must have EIM access control as either Identifier administrator or EIM administrator.
To remove an alias from an EIM identifier, complete these steps:
- From IBM® Navigator for i, expand .
- Click Domain Management.
- If you are not currently connected to the EIM domain controller, a Connect to EIM Domain Controller dialog box is displayed. Enter the connection information to use for the connection to the EIM domain controller. Click OK
- Right-click the EIM domain in which you want to work and select Open.
- Right-click Identifiers and select Open to display a list of EIM identifiers available in the domain.
- Select the alias you want to remove and click Remove.
- Click OK to save your changes.