Starting Digital Certificate Manager
Before you can use any Digital Certificate Manager (DCM) features, you need to start it on your system.
Complete the following tasks to ensure that you can start DCM successfully:
- Install Digital Certificate Manager.
- Install IBM® HTTP Server for i.
- Use System i® Navigator
to start the HTTP Server Administrative server:
- In System i Navigator expand your .
- Right-click HTTP Administration.
- Select Start.
- Open a web browser and enter http://your_system_name:2001 to load the IBM Navigator for i web console.
- From the welcome page click the IBM i Tasks Page link.
- Select Digital Certificate Manager from the list of products on the IBM i Tasks page to access the DCM user interface.