Deleting a CRG
You can delete a cluster resource group by using the PowerHA graphical interface or PowerHA commands.
You can delete a cluster resource group by using the PowerHA graphical interface. In order to delete a CRG, it must be inactive.
To delete a CRG using the PowerHA graphical interface, follow these steps:
- In a Web browser, enter
mysystemis the host name of the system.
- Log on to the system with your user profile and password.
- Click PowerHA from the IBM® Navigator for i window.
- On the PowerHA page, click on Cluster Resource Groups.
- On the Cluster Resource Group page, select Delete from the context menu of the CRG that you want to delete.
- Click Yes on the confirmation panel.