The IBM® i PowerHA® graphical interface allows you to create a cluster with multiple nodes. After the cluster has been created you may add additional nodes through an active node in the cluster. A cluster can contain up to 128 nodes.
Use the following steps to add a node to an existing cluster using the PowerHA graphical interface:
- In a Web browser, enter
mysystemis the host name of the system.
- Log on to the system with your user profile and password.
- Click PowerHA from the IBM Navigator for i window.
- On the PowerHA page, click on Cluster Nodes .
- On the Cluster Nodes tab, select Add Cluster node ... from the Select Action menu.
- Specify the required information and click OK.