Deleting virtual storage
Use this task to delete virtual storage for an integrated server.
Before you can delete virtual storage, you must do the following actions:
- If the virtual storage is linked to an active integrated VMware ESX server, stop the server. See Stopping integrated servers.
- If the virtual storage is linked to any integrated servers, unlink the virtual storage from all the integrated servers. See Unlinking virtual storage
Do the following steps to delete virtual storage for an integrated server:
- Select Integrated Server Administration from IBM Navigator for i.
- Select All Virtual Storage.
- Click the menu icon for the virtual
storage that you want to delete and select Delete.
Tip: To process multiple objects, select the objects in the list. Then use.
- Click Delete on the confirmation panel.