The GROUP_PTF_INFO view contains information about the
group PTFs for the server.
The information returned is similar to the information
available from Work with PTF Groups (WRKPTFGRP) CL command.
following table describes the columns in the view. The system name
is GRPPTFINFO. The schema is QSYS2.
Table 1. GROUP_PTF_INFO view
||System column name
||Date and time of when this row information was generated.
|Name of the PTF group.
|Description of the PTF group.
|Level of the PTF group.
|Release level for PTF group.
|Status of the PTF group.
- The PTF group status cannot be resolved because a related PTF
group is either not found on the system or is in error.
- NOT APPLICABLE
- All PTFs in the PTF group and related PTF groups are for products
that are not installed or supported on this system.
- SUPPORTED ONLY
- There are no PTFs in the PTF group or related PTF groups that
are for installed products on this system. There is at least one PTF
that is for a product, release, option, and load identifier that is
supported on this system.
- NOT INSTALLED
- There is at least one PTF that is for an installed product on
this system, and not all of the PTFs or their superseding PTFs are
temporarily or permanently applied.
- All PTFs for products that are installed on this system are temporarily
or permanently applied. If a PTF is superseded, a superseding PTF
is either temporarily or permanently applied.
- The PTF group information is in error. Either delete the PTF group
or replace the PTF group information that is currently on the system.
- APPLY AT NEXT IPL
- All PTFs for the installed products on the system are either set
to be applied at the next IPL or are already temporarily or permanently
- RELATED GROUP
- The PTF group does not have any PTFs for products installed or
supported on the system. However, it is identified in another PTF
group as a related PTF group. Deleting a PTF group in this status
will cause the other PTF group to have a status of UNKNOWN.
- ON ORDER
- There is at least one PTF in the group that is on order and has
not yet been installed on the system. It will be delivered on either
physical or virtual media.
Determine the level of the latest CUM PTF group installed
on the system.
SELECT MAX(PTF_GROUP_LEVEL) AS CUM_LEVEL
WHERE PTF_GROUP_NAME IN ('SF99610','SF99710')
AND PTF_GROUP_STATUS = 'INSTALLED'