Recovering your system
This topic provides general information about backup and recovery options for the IBM® i environment. It describes the options available on the system, compares and contrasts them, and tells where to find more information about them.
This topic covers the following information:
- Procedures on how to save your system using the GO SAVE commands.
- Restoring to a different release of IBM i.
- Selecting the right recovery strategy.
- Procedures for restoring information to your system.
- Device parity protection procedures.
- Mirrored protection procedures.