Starting Web Administration for i
The Web Administration for i allows you to create and manage different types of servers, including Web servers and application servers. Complete the following steps to start the Web Administration for i interface.
It is assumed that you have met the user profile requirements to access the Web Administration for i interface.
- Start the HTTP Administration server.
Note: The administration server can also be started using the
- In System i® Navigator, expand , and select TCP/IP.
- Right-click HTTP Administration, and select Start.
STRTCPSVR SERVER(*HTTP) HTTPSVR(*ADMIN)command at an IBM i command prompt.
- Bring up the IBM Navigator
for i by accessing
the following URL from a Web browser where
your_systemis your IBM i server host name:
- From the IBM Navigator for i welcome page click the IBM i Tasks Page link.
- Click the IBM Web Administration for i link.