Extended Dynamic Remote SQL (EDRS) APIs
The EDRS APIs are:
- Block EDRS Access (QxdaBlockEDRS) provides functions to allow client jobs to be temporarily suspended or switched to a backup server system in a client/server environment.
- Call Program (QxdaCallProgramEDRS) is used to call a user-defined program on the database server system.
- Cancel EDRS Request (QxdaCancelEDRS) cancels a previous call to the QxdaProcessExtDynEDRS or QxdaProcessImmediateEDRS APIs.
- Check EDRS Block Status (QxdaCheckEDRSBlock) returns information about the availability status of a server system.
- Check EDRS Block Status (QxdaCheckEDRSStatus) returns information about the availability status of a server system based on the provided job-suspension user data.
- Commit EDRS Server (QxdaCommitEDRS) is used to commit transactions on the database server.
- Commit XA (QxdaXACommit) commits work performed on behalf of the transaction branch identifier.
- Connect to EDRS Server (QxdaConnectEDRS) is used to initiate a connection to a server system.
- Disconnect from EDRS Server (QxdaDisconnectEDRS) is used to end a connection to a server system.
- Find EDRS Job (QxdaFindEDRSJob) is used to find all jobs with user-defined data associated with the Connect to EDRS Server (QxdaConnectEDRS) API that matches the data passed to this API.
- Forget XA (QxdaXAForget) forgets about (or invalidates) a heuristically-completed transaction branch.
- Prepare XA (QxdaXAPrepare) prepares for commitment any work performed on behalf of the transaction branch identifier.
- Process Command (QxdaProcessCommand EDRS) is used to run a system command on the database server system.
- Process Immediate SQL Statement (QxdaProcessImmediateEDRS) is used to run an SQL statement on the database server.
- Process Remote Extended Dynamic SQL (QxdaProcessExtDynEDRS) is used to perform extended dynamic SQL operations on the database server system.
- Recover XA (QxdaXARecover) recovers a list of Transaction Branch Identifiers.
- Roll Back EDRS Server (QxdaRollbackEDRS) is used to roll back transactions on the database server.
- Rollback XA (QxdaXARollback) rolls back work performed on behalf of the transaction branch identifier.
- Set Connection (QxdaSetConnection) allows you to perform create, end, suspend, and find operations related to XA transactions.
- Set XDA Options (QxdaSetOptions) allows you to set options related to XDA.
[ Back to top | Database and File APIs | APIs by category ]