Windows: Configure advanced verification
Use this task to run advanced verification on individual inspection engines on a specific S-TAP client host, and to add individual inspection engines to advanced verification.
- Access .
Click anywhere in the row of the S-TAP.
The window refreshes with the individual inspection engines of this host.
To output immediate verification results:
The S-TAP Verification Results opens. Failed checks are shown first, with recommendations for next steps. Checks that succeeded are shown in a collapsed section at the end of the list. In some situations, it might be useful to review the successful checks in order to choose among possible next steps.
- Click one inspection engine, and click Advanced Verify.
- Optionally, under Datasource, select Show only matching S-TAP host or select a name from the Name drop-down list to search for a specific inspection engine.
- Click Verify.
- By default, the system waits five seconds before displaying verification results. If your network latency is high, this might not be enough time to receive the expected response from the database server. If you need to allow more time, you can use the store stap network_latency CLI command to change the period.
To add to or remove individual inspection engines to the verification schedule:
- Select one or more inspection engines.
- Click Add to Schedule or Remove from Schedule
View the results of schedules verification in the S-TAP Verification page ( ).