Stream Guardium data to another application
Use the Data Streaming to send traffic collected by Guardium to another tool for analysis.
About this task
- Open the Data Streaming configuration page.
- To configure a standalone system or a single managed unit in an environment with a central manager, navigate to .
- To configure multiple managed units from a central manager, navigate to Configuration type is Data streaming configuration. For more information about configuration profiles, see Working with configuration profiles. and work with a configuration profile where the
- Use the Stream to menu to select a destination for Guardium Data
Activity Motoring traffic.
- IBM Security Guardium is the default behavior: Guardium data is stored locally.
- IBM Security Guardium Big Data Intelligence sends traffic to Guardium Big Data Intelligence. Data is not stored locally.
- Datamart for Guardium Insights stores data locally and periodically syncs
with IBM Security Guardium Insights.Note: Selecting this setting sends traffic to Guardium Insights. Verify that Guardium Insights is configured to receive and analyze traffic from the Guardium system.
- Click Save to save the configuration. On a standalone system or a single managed unit, the selected settings are immediately enabled. On a central manager, complete the configuration profile and distribute the settings to managed units.