Configuring CyberArk on your Guardium system
Create a CyberArk application ID configuration on your Guardium system to access the assigned CyberArk safe.
Obtain the application IDs, corresponding safe names, and folder names from your CyberArk administrator.
Before you begin
About this task
Each CyberArk application ID must be configured on your Guardium system to access the assigned CyberArk safe.
- Log in to your Guardium system as the admin user.
- Go to .
- Click to open the Create New CyberArk Configuration dialog.
- In the Name box, enter an arbitrary name for the configuration. This name is used to configure your Guardium datasources to access the CyberArk vault.
- In the Application ID box, enter the name of your application ID provided by your CyberArk administrator.
- In the Safe Name box, enter the name of the CyberArk safe that is assigned to the Application ID.
- In the Folder Name box, enter the name of the folder where the CyberArk safe is located.
- Click Save to save the configuration.
- If you have multiple application IDs, you can optionally create multiple configurations on your Guardium system by repeating steps 3 to 8. Alternatively, use the Guardium API command create_cyberark_config. For more information, see create_cyberark_config.
Set up your Guardium datasources to access the credentials stored on CyberArk. For more information, see Defining Guardium datasources to access CyberArk.