Exporting a report
You can export a report to a PDF file or a comma-separated values file.
You can export the contents of a report to:
- PDF. When you generate a large PDF file, the process can cause the UI to time out. If you plan to generate large PDF files, consider doing so as part of an audit process, or increasing the UI timeout value to avoid this problem.
- CSV of all records
- CSV of the display records (the data currently displayed)
Restriction: PDFs generated manually or using an audit process are limited to 5,000 rows. Manually exported CSV files are limited to 30,000 rows (this default is configurable using the store csv_max_size CLI command). Any number of rows can be exported to CSV when using an audit process.
- Access the report.
- Click Export in the toolbar, and select one of:
- Download all records: CSV of all records. You can save and/or view the file.
- Download display records: CSV of the display records (the data currently displayed). You can save and/or view the file.
- Full printable report: Opens a new browser window with all the report details.
- Download as PDF: You can save and/or view the file.