Update individual task manager parameters for Guardium®
Important: Do not change any of these parameters unless you are working with Guardium
support. Some parameters are for informational purposes only and cannot be changed.
This API is available in Guardium v11.3 and later.
REST API syntax
This API is available as a REST service with the
method. Call this API as follows:
PUT https://[Guardium hostname or IP address]:8443/restAPI/insights_agent_config
||Required. You can update the following parameters:
- ALLOW_ACTIVITY_INSIGHTS_POLICY_INSTALLATION - When set to 1 (on), creates a dedicated
GuardiumInsightPolicy and supports blocking users from Guardium
Insights. Default =
- FORCE_SYNC - When set to 1 (on), forces the Insights agent to verify that the Insights-related
setup is synced between the central manager and managed units. Default = 0 (off). Guardium
- MAX_BLOCKING_TASK_WAIT_TIME - The maximum time (in seconds) that the task manager waits for
"blocking tasks" to complete before moving on to process the next queued tasks. Default = 300
(seconds). Value is any integer 0 or greater.
- MAX_CONSECUTIVE_ERROR_HANDLING – The number of error messages to send to Guardium
recurring failure executing the same task. Default = 1. Value is any integer 1 or greater.
- MAX_CONCURRENT_TASK_THREADS - Number of concurrent tasks that the task manager can run. Default
= 30. Value is any integer 1 or greater.
- TASK_GENERATOR_EXECUTION_INTERVAL - The interval by which the internal task generator task is
checking tasks to process when agent is not registered. Default = 10 (seconds). Value is any integer
5 or greater.
- TASK_MANAGER_PARAM_LOAD_INTERVAL - The interval by which the task manager looks for parameter
changes. Default = 10 (seconds). Value is any integer 5 or greater.
- TASK_QUEUE_EXECUTION_INTERVAL - The interval by which the task manager checks the task queue.
Default = 10 (seconds). Value is any integer 5 or greater.
The following parameters display in get_insights_agent_config
cannot be changed,
- EXCLUDED_GI_DATAMARTS - The list of data marts to exclude from the extraction profile.
- MAX_GI_DATAMART_EXTRACTION_PROFILE_SUPPORTED - The name of the supported data mart extraction
||Required. The new value for the paramName.
|Specifies the target hosts where the API executes. Valid values:
- all_managed: execute on all managed units but not the central manager
- all: execute on all managed units and the central manager
- group:<group name>: execute on all managed units
identified by <group name>
- host name or IP address of a managed unit: specified from the central manager to execute on a
managed unit. For example,
- host name or IP address of the central manager: specified from a managed unit to execute on the
central manager. For example,
IP addresses must
conform to the IP mode of your network. For dual IP mode, use the same IP protocol with which the
managed unit is registered with the central manager. For example, if the registration uses IPv6,
specify an IPv6 address. The hostname is independent of IP mode and can be used with any mode.