Tuning a test
Tests can be optimized by adjusting parameters, applying group exceptions, and test detail exceptions.
Use this procedure to add exceptions to a test by using the test tuning feature.
About this task
- Go to .
- Select the assessment you want to edit, and click . From the Security Assessment Builder screen, click Configure Tests to access the Assessment Test Selections.
- From the tuning column, select the test you want to adjust and click .
- To customize your test's parameters, use the Tuning section.
- Use the Exception Group section to add an exception group. Click on the Exception Group drop down box and select the exception group. You can optionally enter a start and end date for your selected exception, and include a justification.
- Select Test Detail Exceptions to search for one or more assessments that use single or multiple datasources, or a group of datasources. For more information, see List existing Test Detail Exceptions.
- Click Save to save your adjustments.