Modifying the database version and patch level
Manually add the database version and patch level to override a failed vulnerability assessment.
About this task
When the database version and patch level is lower than the defined levels, the security assessment is designed to fail. To override this, the recommended patch level and database version can be manually added to the Group Builder.
Note: For Netezza users, the database version and patch level must match the defined level for the security assessment to pass.
- Open the Group Builder by navigating to .
Select your Database version+Patches. For example: Oracle Database Version+Patches.Tip: Filter the Group Builder by typing patch into the table filter.
- Click to modify. This opens the Edit Group window.
- Open the Members tab and click to
Tip: Use an existing record to determine the syntax for DB Ver. and Patches fields.
- Use the DB Ver. and Patches fields to enter the database version and patch level.
- Click OK to add the group member.
- Click Save.